Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first, evaluate your Medical Marijuana needs and a file for a card under Arizona Prop 203.
We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
With years of Scottsdale, AZ and other area Marijuana Card and Industry experience, our team includes NMDs, Biochemical Engineer and Industry Experts that are right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
Our staff is expert in Medical Marijuana realities, benefits and use.
We are located in the Paradise Valley area of the Phoenix, AZ Metroplex. Conveniently just off Shea and Tatum.
Not only will our doctors treat your existing and qualifying conditions, we evaluate, council and recommend use for Medical Marijuana in Arizona. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible.
We do the paperwork, photo, charges and filing for you in 1 visit! We are part of a Premier Naturopathic Clinic and do not affiliate with dispensaries or card mills and is focused only on your needs. Delivery of your card is typically 7 days or less from the time of your visit.
We can help with renewal and new patient Arizona Medial Marijuana Cards. This is with and without 1 year or more medical records in most cases.
To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions certified by a medical professional:
– 18 years or older (or have your legal guardian registered as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have a minimum of one qualifying condition listed below verified Certified:
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
• Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
• Hepatitis C
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Crohn’s disease
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
• Severe and chronic pain (e.g. arthritis, migraines, prolonged condition…);
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
• Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Must have your medical records for at least the previous 12 months and provide them to the medical marijuana doctor for standard renewal or new card pricing. (The medical records must include the diagnosis of your qualifying medical condition or our office/clinic will have to do a more expanded evaluation.)
IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND HAVE THE ABOVE, CONTACT US AT THE ABOVE NUMBER FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND INTAKE FORMS TO RADIANT HEALTH PARTNERS LLC CLINIC.
This will be a less than 1 hour appointment and review of your submitted information
- Advanced records request
- Doctors intake form and check list
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD?
– Submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Arizona Department of Health Services website. This is electronically with our support.
– Once submitted, wait (usually one week) for your medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail. You can check your medical marijuana application status online at the ADHS’s website.
That’s it! Congratulations! Now what? Now you need to find where to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona.
We can help you with what, who and how to use. CCC is not a provider or biased! We are a Medical professional in this for your health and confidential help! Our Doctors and staff can help in a number of ways including:
- What Strains to use and dosage
- How to administer and what devices to use pro and con
- Where to buy
- The Good, Bad and Ugly
- Myths and Realities
We are not a dispensary and are not affiliated with any. Our business is Naturopathic Medicine and Natural Healing. We want to make sure the best is done for you without bias.
You can read more at the State of Arizona Site. http://azdhs.gov/licensing/medical-marijuana/index.php
How much does a medical marijuana card cost annually?
• $150 State Fee ($75 if on SNAP/Food Stamps)
• Approximate $75-$150 for doctor appointment (Depends on docs, New or Renew and filing method).
You could get a card for as low as $150 but read all of the above. $75 Snap plus $75 Renewal is $150. Typical is $100 to $150 Doctor depending on condition and records plus $150 State Fee ($275 to $300 total).
You could get a card for as low as $150 but read all of the above.
Please call for firm price and any questions. We often run special deals.
We do offer incentives/bonus for referrals in addition to most deals.
Do I need 1 year of Medical Records?
Not with a full medical exam confirming condition and duration. We do all this with 1 stop here at our clinic if required.
Do you file and submit everything with no additional fees?
Yes! This is turn key with all forms, photo and needs. You typically get your card in less than 7 days from the visit.
Are you confidential and are you affiliated with anyone?
We do not maintain anything but confidential HIPPA medical filess and no data bases. We are not affiliated with dispensaries or card mills. We are aDivision of Radiant Health Partners LLC of AZ. http;//www.radianthealthnmd.com
10010 N 52nd St Ste B, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253
Monday - Friday: 9AM–6PM
Saturday - Sunday: 10AM–4PM
Special Service Available: 24/7
No Walk Ins. By Appointment Only.